The Law office of David E. Fink is committed to Insuring the Protection of and Aggressive Representation on Behalf of Those Fighting Insurance Companies. From Business Litigation, To Workers Compensation, Anything that goes to a Court Room is Where You Need This Firm. We Treat Every Case Like its Our Only One and We Will Not Rest Until We Have Done Everything Possible to Win Your Case.
David E Fink
David E. Fink is the recipient of the prestigious “AV Outstanding” Rating From Martindale-Hubbell National Attorney Rating Firm. He has been honored by inclusion in The Bar Register Of Pre-eminent Attorneys, has been a speaker at The Judicial Institute of Maryland and has lectured and published extensively in the area of Insurance Dispute and Workers’ Compensation
With Over 25 Years Of Experience As An Attorney In The Areas Of
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Life Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Lead Paint Poisoning
- Business Litigation
Co-author of the Workers' Compensation Manual for Attorney's
The Workers’ Compensation Manual has been the authoritative workers’ compensation reference for Maryland attorneys for more than three decades. Its authors include some of the state’s most respected practitioners, who bring a wealth of experience in litigating, defending and adjudicating workers’ compensation claims.
Attorney Fink, considered one of the “state’s most respected practitioners” was part of a team that brought a “wealth of experience in litigating, defending and adjudicating workers’ compensation claims” to the publication thats considered the definitive paper on workers compensation in the state of Maryland.
Justin M Daniel
Justin helps fight for the rights of victims of Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Employment Discrimination, and Workers’ Compensation. Justin also helps clients who are not being paid correctly or who are otherwise being treated unfairly by their employers. Justin has experience in a broad range of matters, including wage and hour, ADA and FMLA matters, allegations of discrimination and retaliation, civil lawsuits arising out of the performance of job functions, wrongful discharge, business litigation, and civil rights matters.
Mr. Daniel’s background includes federal and state civil and criminal investigations and litigation, high-stakes construction litigation, and insurance defense litigation. Justin uses his experience in working for a large corporate defense firm to fight for his clients’ rights and to provide excellent service at the lowest possible cost.
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Member – State Bar of Georgia
- “INSIGHT: A 10-Minute Primer on Litigation Finance,” Bloomberg Law (September 2018)
- “Safe Leave: Employers’ Evolving Obligations to Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims” (August 2018 Baker Donelson Employment Law Newsletter)
- “A Matter of Time: The Growing Recognition of an Employee’s “Right to Disconnect” ” (June 2018 Baker Donelson Employment Law Newsletter)
- “Ransomware And Medical Devices: A Growing Risk,” Law360 (September 2017)
- “Power Outage Shows Unique Risks for Airport Cybersecurity” (June 2017 Baker Donelson Cybersecurity Group Newsletter)
- “Ransomware Imminently Expected to Target Medical Devices” (May 2017 Baker Donelson Cybersecurity Group Newsletter)
- “Government Deadline Looms for Training on Insider Threats” (May 2017 Baker Donelson Cybersecurity Group Newsletter)
Tehila was also elected to the Maryland State Central Committee in the November 2018 election. This has further cemented her role as a community activist and advocate in the political arena.
Tehila graduated from the University of Maryland Carey School of Law. She clerked for The Honorable Judge E. Angeletti in the area of mediation.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland State Central Committee
- Maryland Association for Justice
- The Associated